środa, 3 kwietnia 2013

Reported speech (Mowa zależna) - JĘZYK ANGIELSKI.

ZDANIA TWIERDZĄCE
Present Simple ---> Past Simple 

Marta: I am hungry.
Marta says that she is hungry. 
*Marta said that she was hungry. 

Present Continuous ---> Past Countinuous

Ola: „We are playing football now”.
Ola says that they are playing football now. 
Ola said that they were playing football now. 

Past Simple ---> Past Perfect 

Bob: „We watched TV yesterday”.
Bob said that they had watched TV the day before

Past Perfect ---> Past Perfect

Ola: „I have just finished”.
Ola said that she had just finished.

will ---> would 
can ---> could
may ---> might 

Sara: „I will be back tomorrow”.
Sara said that she would be back the next day

Sara: „I can help you”.
Sara said that I could help me.
    
must ---> had to

Ben: „I must go”.
Ben said he had to go.  
ZDANIA PYTAJĄCE
Present Simple ---> Past Simple

Marta asked „Do you like music?”
Marta asked if I liked music.

Present Simple ---> Past Simple

Ola asked „Do you speak English”.
Ola asked me if I spoke English.

Past Simple ---> Past Perfect

Iza asked: What did you do?
Iza asked me what I had done

NAKAZ
Tom told me to do the shopping. 
Tom told me not to do the shopping. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz